I know it can be difficult to plan a wedding especially when you are not familiar with the place. Here is the list of some of the wedding venues here in Oahu, Hawaii that I think it’s worth celebrating your dream wedding. Please click the highlighted names to visit their websites.
1) Lanikuhonua – If you’re looking for an outdoor ceremony, I think Lanikuhonua is the best place to get married. It is located on the West side of Oahu. It’s right next to Paradise Cove. It has a big place that can accommodate small or big events. It is surrounded by palm trees, blue ocean & well-maintained green grass. Best of all, beautiful Hawaiian Sunset.
2) Ihilani Hotel – (also known as Ko’olina) owned by JW Marriott. Located on the West side of Oahu, Hawaii. It is right next to Lanikuhonua and Aulani Hotel (Disney). What I like about Ihilani is having all types of scenery. It has beautiful man made lagoons, it’s right next to the beach, huge facilities and best of all beautiful hotel.
3) The Royal Hawaiian – is one of the trademark hotels in Waikiki. The beautiful pink hotel, also known as The Pink Palace of the Pacific, is a playground of the Head of State & Hollywood elite. Although the hotel was built in 1927, it was renovated in 2009. Now, the luxury hotel looks even better than before.
4) Turtle Bay Resort – has plenty of white sand & palm trees for wedding pictures. It was featured a few times in movies, like Forgetting Sarah Marshall & Hawaii 5-0, just to name a few. Turtle Bay Resort truly has a paradise look and feel.
5) Hilton Hawaiian Village – is located in Waikiki. It has a beautiful chapel, beautiful hotel and it’s right next to the beach. I think Hilton hotel has one of the best ballrooms too.
6) Ko’olau Golf Club – located on the Windward side of Oahu. About 20 minutes drive from Waikiki. It is right next to a golf course and surrounded by beautiful mountains. Ko’olau Golf Club is perfect for outdoor & indoor ceremony.
7) Loulu Palm Estate – is a beautiful private estate to get married. It’s about an hour drive from Waikiki. It has a plantation style home where the bride & groom can get ready. It is also surrounded by well maintained grass, palm trees and it’s right next to the beach.
8) Kualoa Ranch – located on the Northeastern side of Oahu. About 45 minutes drive from Waikiki. It is surrounded of open valleys, big trees & beautiful scenery. This is a beautiful place for an outdoor event.
9) Halekulani Hotel – located in Waikiki. It has a beautiful garden courtyard and tropical lanai with beautiful backdrops. Halekulani is not just known for beautiful place to get married but also known to have best food.
10) The Kahala Hotel & Resort – celebrities favorite place to stay. It’s located on the East side of Oahu. It has beautiful beach, scenery & dolphins.
11) Dillingham Ranch – the 2,700 acre of land is located in Mokuleia on the North Shore of Oahu. It’s about 45 minutes drive from Waikiki beach. It is surrounded of beautiful mountains, big trees, green grass and the looks & feel of the ranch. They also have rooms for the guests to stay in and Dillingham Ranch is not too far from the beach. If you are looking for a ranch in Oahu to do your wedding or any event, I would check out Dillingham Ranch..